All the outstanding features of our online banking services are available anywhere, anytime on our FREE2 Mobile Banking app, with Deposit on the Go1 — our convenient mobile check deposit feature.
- Accounts: View account balances, transactions, mobile deposit history and check images.
- Deposits: Deposit checks with NBSB’s Deposit on the Go1 – our mobile check deposit feature.
- Transfers: Easily transfer funds between your NBSB accounts.
- Fast Balances: Quickly view balances on the go along with the last 5 transactions.
- Bill Pay: Schedule and manage your Bill Payments all in one place.
- Popmoney®: Make person-to-person payments using Popmoney® through Bill Pay.
- Manage My Money: Categorize and budget your finances and establish savings goals.
- Loan Payments: Make loan payments to NBSB loan accounts.
- Locations: Find nearby NBSB branches and ATMs.
- Debit Card: Activate or deactivate debit cards.
- Account Management: Manage your profile including password, User ID, and security information.
- and more!
With Deposit on the Go1, easily deposit your check no matter what you’re doing:
- Endorse the back of the check with your signature, then write “For Mobile Deposit Only NBSB” and the last 4 digits of your account number
- Then, just click on “Deposit a Check”
- Select the account and enter in the check amount
- Take a picture of the check’s front and back against a dark background
- Click on “Make Deposit”
- Receive an e-mail receipt
1. North Brookfield Savings Bank Deposit on the Go mobile check deposit is available to customers with an active checking, statement savings or money market account. Funds deposited through NBSB Deposit on the Go mobile check deposit will not be available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply.
2. North Brookfield Savings Bank Mobile Banking is free. However, data rates may apply through your mobile service provider. Please check your plan for details. A mobile network or WIFI connection is required.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary.