Credit Builder Loan
NBSB’s Credit Builder Loan is designed to help you to build or rebuild your credit.1
- Fast approval with no credit report or income verification
- Build or rebuild your credit rating
- Keep your savings
- Term of 6 months to 60 months
- Loan amount from $300 to $2,5001
Credit Builder Loan Overview
Securing the loan
Depending on the option you choose, the loan funds you borrow OR your existing savings will be held in your savings account as collateral for the loan and will not be available to you until the loan is repaid.
A positive payment history can help to improve your credit
Make on-time payments on the loan and your positive payment history gets reported to the credit bureau.
Earn interest and build savings for whatever you choose
When the loan is repaid, the full balance in the savings account, along with your accrued interest, will be available to use for whatever purpose you choose – maybe a down payment on a car, for home improvements or education.
An improved score could lead to better overall future experiences
An improved credit score can potentially help you to obtain a future loan at a better rate, or positively impact other aspects of life that are connected to a credit score rating like apartment rentals or certain jobs.
Apply online today or visit any branch to apply or learn more.
1. Your exact monthly payment will vary based on the loan amount and term. Rates and terms are subject to change. Maximum loan amount is $2,500. The savings account securing the loan must have a minimum balance equal to the loan amount plus the total interest due for the life of the loan. Subject to approval. Other restrictions and conditions may apply. Bank may withdraw offer at any time. Credit rating improvement results not guaranteed. Improvement in credit score dependent on your specific situation and financial behavior. This product will not repair your credit, and negative credit history will not be removed from your credit report as a result of this program. Failure to make required monthly minimum payments on or before the payment due date will result in negative reporting to the credit bureau and will not improve your credit score.