Online Banking – Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device
At North Brookfield Savings Bank we take great satisfaction in continuously improving our products and services to enhance our customer’s experience. This new platform will provide you with the same safe and secure Online Banking access, paired with options for easier navigation,
and a user-friendly design with a customizable look and feel. Online banking offers customers greater convenience of being able to perform routine banking transactions even when branches are closed, with full 24-hour access to your accounts anytime, anywhere on any device. Online banking provides personal services such as viewing account balances, obtaining statements, checking recent transactions, transferring money between accounts, and making payments.
Improved Online Banking Features:
|Intuitive Design - A sleek, modern interface for an enhanced banking experience.||Transfer Funds - Now you can transfer funds between your own NBSB account, accounts at other financial institutions, and even to other customers at NBSB.|
|Layout - Adjust your online banking modules to a format that is optimal for you.||Card Controls - Simple and secure access to your card, set alerts for low balance or other account activity or deactivate a lost card.|
|Alerts - Set custom alerts that will inform you of account activity, low balances, and more.||Account Opening - Fast and frictionless account opening.|
|Accessibility - Face ID/Fingerprint ID login allows secure, fast and convenient sign-in experience.||Fast Balances - Choose a device to view account balances without signing in.|
|Dark Mode - Reduces your blue light exposure while using our app.|
Online Banking FAQs:
Is Online Banking really available, Anytime and Anywhere?
- Yes, as long as there is internet access and/or you are connected to a secure Wi-Fi network (data rates may apply).
When will the new look for Online Banking be available?
- You will see the new look when you log into your Online or Mobile Bank Account beginning February 23, 2022.
Will I need to take any action to see the new look?
- No, the updates will occur automatically.
Will I experience any disruptions to Online and Mobile Banking leading up to or during the transition?
- No, the transition will take place seamlessly without any interruption to Online and Mobile Banking. If you use a third party Personal Finance Manager, you may have to update your information through the Personal Finance Manager’s website or app.
Note: QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and Mint® customers may experience a delay in access to these applications
- Please verify that day’s transactions in the account history within Online or Mobile Banking while QuickBooks and Quicken update.
Note: Quickbooks, Quicken, intuit and Mint customers may experience a delay in access to these applications.
- Contact our Customer Care team at 866-711-6272 and they will be happy to assist you.
Don’t have the mobile banking app?
Download it for free!