10/19/2017 North Brookfield Savings Bank Spreads Joy with Annual Toy Drive
The holiday season is just about here and North Brookfield Savings Bank is already preparing with a plan to help make sure every child gets a gift this year. The Bank is hosting their Annual Toy Drive once again in all branch locations, collecting toys from generous community members, and in addition is providing financial support for numerous local toy drive organizations.
During NBSB’s Annual Toy Drive, held November 1st through December 11th, the bank will accept donations of new and unwrapped toys for children between the ages of infant to 12 years old at any branch location. All toys collected will be donated to local toy programs in each community, to ensure that local children in need will receive holiday presents.
“Our Annual Toy Drive fundraiser is a favorite and one that all of us at North Brookfield Savings Bank love. It is heartwarming to know that by making a contribution you are doing your part to make a child’s holiday extra special,” said Donna Boulanger, President and CEO of North Brookfield Savings Bank. “The support over the years from our employees and the community members has been remarkable. We have actually had people visit multiple branches with large bags of toys, or even a few bicycles. We are always happy to be involved with our communities. By partnering with wonderful, local toy drive organizations, along with our community members we are able to make a truly positive impact this holiday season.”
In addition to toys, NBSB will accept financial contributions in collection containers at the branches to help local toy drives with operational costs. The bank will match every dollar donated and contribute $1 for every toy collected, up to $250 per branch.
NBSB’s branch locations and their partner organizations are as follows:
- North Brookfield Branch, 9 Gilbert Street – partnering with the North Brookfield Police Association’s Toys for Joys Program
- East Brookfield Branch, 100 West Main Street, Route 9 – partnering with the East Brookfield Toys for Joy Program
- West Brookfield Branch, 128 West Main Street, Route 9 – partnering with the West Brookfield Police Association Holiday Toy Program
- Ware Branch, 40 Main Street, Route 9 – partnering with the Ware Police Department “Christmas for Kids” Program
- Belchertown Branch, 4 Daniel Shays Highway, Routes 9 and 202 – partnering with the Belchertown Firefighters Association Adopt-a-Family Program
- Palmer Branch, 1051 Thorndike Street – partnering with the Palmer Lions Club Holiday Toy Program
- Three Rivers Branch, 2060 Main Street – partnering with the Palmer Lions Club Holiday Toy Program
Two additional North Brookfield Savings Bank holiday traditions, Belchertown Santa Day on Saturday, November 25th and the West Brookfield White Christmas Open House with Mrs. Claus on Sunday, December 3rd, are also great opportunities to visit and contribute to the Annual Toy Drive, all while getting your photo with some admired holiday guests.