As we begin moving forward together as a community, we want you to know that North Brookfield Savings Bank will continue to serve you with our excellent service and products that help you to reach your financial goals. As an essential business we have always remained open throughout the pandemic, serving our customers in modified ways, and we are happy to continue to serve our customers. We know this has not been easy and we want to thank you for your patience.
That is why, with much thought and careful planning, we have constructed a phased plan for moving forward. This plan can change as federal, state and local guidance evolve. We are hopeful that by implementing our well-considered approach that we can favorably contribute to the improvement of our communities overall health.
The health and safety of our customers, employees and our communities is at the forefront of all discussions and decisions being made. During Phase One, North Brookfield Savings Bank will continue to provide our customers with the same quality service, products, and care through our drive-ups, ATMs and with remote banking options. For your banking needs that require in-branch service please contact us at 508-867-0707 to schedule an appointment.
- Lobbies will remain temporarily closed to walk in service.
- Service will continue through our drive-up lanes during regular business hours. View drive-up hours.
- Remote Banking lessons available to customers by contacting 508-867-1322.
- Continued monitoring of staff symptoms with instruction for any employee exhibiting signs of illness to remain home.
- Continued enhanced and sanitizing cleaning protocols will be maintained at all locations.
- Maintaining a handshake-free zone at all locations.
- Preparations for Phase Two underway.
Beginning June 15th, we will re-open our branch lobbies with health and safety modifications in place. The number of customers allowed in the lobbies at one time will be limited. At times, our lobbies may close at locations so it is suggested that you always check our hours and locations page. View branch locations.
Appointments for more complex banking inquiries are required to ensure that a Customer Service Representative is available to immediately assist you in the safest and most efficient way possible. Please call your local branch office to make an appointment. View branch locations.
Our drive-ups will remain fully accessible for all transactions and our convenient remote banking options like Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Online Applications will still be the safest way to do your banking.
We will be implementing the following measures during this time to protect our employees and safely serve our customers in the branches.
- LOBBIES REOPEN: Branch lobbies will re-open with continued drive-up service available for all banking transactions. At times, our lobbies may close at locations so it is suggested that you always check our hours and locations page. View branch locations.
- FACE MASKS: To protect one another, customers and employees must wear a face covering to enter the Bank.
- CUSTOMER LIMITS:
- The number of customers allowed in each branch will be limited to maintain proper social distancing.
- If the number of customers allowed is reached, you will be asked to remain in your car until you are called.
- Please read the signage posted on each door, before entering.
- Customers are not allowed to congregate in the foyers.
- ENTRY GREETERS: Designated greeters will be at many locations to welcome customers and maintain limits.
- IDENTIFYING CUSTOMERS: We may request that you remove your mask or face covering outside of our entrance door if we are not able to properly identify you. We may also request you display your license.
- DISTANCING: Floor markers and signage will help maintain 6 foot physical distancing requirements.
- PROTECTIVE SHIELDS: Protective shields have been installed.
- APPOINTMENTS: For more complex banking inquiries appointments are required. Please call your local branch office to make an appointment. View branch locations.
- CLEAN & SAFE: We are following CDC guidelines and continuing our enhanced cleaning protocols for all locations. In addition:
- Hand sanitizer will be available to customers and employees;
- Branch employees will be required to wear masks and gloves;
- CDC hand hygiene guidelines will continue to be strictly followed;
- Medify Air HEPA air filters are at all locations;
- We will maintain a handshake-free zone at all locations.
We have prominent signage displayed as you approach the building locations and inside all locations in order to carefully communicate how you can safely do your banking with us.