Moving Forward, Safely Together
Please continue to visit this page for frequent updates.
As we begin moving forward together as a community, we want you to know that North Brookfield Savings Bank will continue to serve you with our excellent service and products that help you to reach your financial goals. As an essential business we have always remained open throughout the pandemic, serving our customers in modified ways, and we are happy to continue to serve our customers. We know this has not been easy and we want to thank you for your patience.
That is why, with much thought and careful planning, we have constructed a phased plan for moving forward. This plan can change as federal, state and local guidance evolve. We are hopeful that by implementing our well-considered approach that we can favorably contribute to the improvement of our communities overall health.
We want to be transparent and share with you what that plan will look like, giving you a chance to digest the upcoming new ways of doing your banking. We understand that some of the new standards we have planned may be slightly unfamiliar or uncomfortable at first while we all adjust together. However we put these carefully considered measures into our phased plan to protect the safety of our customers, employees, and community as a collective whole.
We are still here for you.
PHASE ONE: Beginning May 18, 2020
The health and safety of our customers, employees and our communities is at the forefront of all discussions and decisions being made. During Phase One, North Brookfield Savings Bank will continue to provide our customers with the same quality service, products, and care through our drive-ups, ATMs and with remote banking options. For your banking needs that require in-branch service please contact us at 508-867-0707 to schedule an appointment.
- Lobbies will remain temporarily closed to walk in service.
- Service will continue through our drive-up lanes during regular business hours. View drive-up hours.
- Remote Banking lessons available to customers by contacting 508-867-1322.
- Continued monitoring of staff symptoms with instruction for any employee exhibiting signs of illness to remain home.
- Continued enhanced and sanitizing cleaning protocols will be maintained at all locations.
- Maintaining a handshake-free zone at all locations.
- Preparations for Phase Two underway.