Mobile Check Deposit – Deposit Paper Checks with Your Mobile Device
With recent happenings compelling banks to modify and adjust to how they can help customers in branches, many customers have made the leap to try out digital banking technologies that they may not have in the past. One of the most convenient technologies adopted by customers is North Brookfield Savings Bank’s Mobile Check Deposit1.
If you have not tried out Mobile Check Deposit previously, which is available through North Brookfield Savings Bank’s free2 Mobile Banking app, then this article will give you insight into the ultra-easy-to-use check deposit feature that can save you time and an extra trip to the bank.
What is Mobile Check Deposit?
Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit paper checks to your accounts without ever stepping foot into a bank. It’s amazing. You use the camera on your mobile device (phone or tablet) to photograph the front and back of the check and submit it for deposit. Below we cover the 5 easy steps to follow to successfully deposit your check.
How do I get Mobile Check Deposit?
Mobile Check Deposit is available as an included feature within the North Brookfield Savings Bank free2 Mobile Banking app.
While on your mobile device you can download the Mobile Banking app by visiting the App Store or Google Play. If you already have the app you can access the feature in the navigation. Within the Mobile Banking app, just tap the icon in the right corner or swipe left, and then tap the “Deposit a Check” menu item. Once you are on that screen simply follow the step by step instructions below.
How to I deposit my check with Mobile Check Deposit?
This part is so easy! Once you are in the app, use the menu to choose the “Deposit a Check” option, then simply follow these easy steps.
- Endorse the back of the check with your signature and write “For Mobile Deposit Only NBSB”
- Select the NBSB account to deposit into
- Enter in the check amount
- Take a picture of the check’s front and back against a dark background (flat surface)
- Click on “Make Deposit”
You will receive an e-mail receipt shortly following!
Mobile Banking app Walkthrough Video
Watch this helpful video to see for yourself how simple and convenient it is to use Mobile Check Deposit to deposit your paper checks – anytime, anywhere, using your mobile device! Plus, learn about all of the other great features in our Mobile Banking app.
1. North Brookfield Savings Bank Deposit on the Go mobile check deposit is available to customers with an active checking, statement savings or money market account. Funds deposited through NBSB Deposit on the Go mobile check deposit will not be available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply.
2. North Brookfield Savings Bank Mobile Banking is free. However, data rates may apply through your mobile service provider. Please check your plan for details. A mobile network or WIFI connection is required.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary.