Annual Toy Drive Returns to NBSB
For North Brookfield Savings Bank the holiday season is a special time of year. It is when people and communities come together, and what better way to do so than by helping make sure that all children in our communities experience a wonderful, joy-filled, holiday season.
Starting November 29th and running through December 20th North Brookfield Savings Bank’s Annual Toy Drive aims to ensure holiday wishes comes true for our younger community members. Monetary donations and new toys will be collected at all Bank branch locations. To further brighten the holidays, North Brookfield Savings Bank will also make a $1,750 donation to local toy drive programs for the purchase of additional toys.
During the Toy Drive, community members are welcome to visit any branch location to make their donations of new unwrapped toys for children. All toys collected will be donated to local toy programs in each community, to ensure that local children in need will receive holiday presents. This year, the Bank’s Ware branch location will be primarily accepting monetary donations to help their local toy program partner the Ware Police Department, who has reformatted their program to be more tailored to each family in need.
In addition to toys, NBSB will accept financial contributions in each branch location to purchase additional gifts for the toy drive. The Bank will match every dollar donated, as well as contribute $1 for every toy collected, up to $250 per branch location.
“As a local Bank that places a high importance on embracing and committing to the values of kindness and community support, North Brookfield Savings Bank is proud to continue the tradition of hosting our Annual Toy Drive at our locations,” said Marco Bernasconi, President of North Brookfield Savings Bank. “We want to ensure that every child has the opportunity to have a wonderful holiday season, this year and every year. We know this goal is possible with the continued support and kindness of our local community. We invite all of you to visit us, as you have so generously done in the past, to make your contribution.”
Donations are being accepted at these North Brookfield Savings Bank branches:
- North Brookfield Branch, 9 Gilbert Street – partnering with the North Brookfield Police Association’s Toys for Joys Program
- East Brookfield Branch, 100 West Main Street, Route 9 – partnering with the East Brookfield Toys for Joy Program
- West Brookfield Branch, 128 West Main Street, Route 9 – partnering with the West Brookfield Police Association Holiday Toy Program
- Ware Branch, 40 Main Street, Route 9 – partnering with the Ware Police Department Holiday Toy Program
- Belchertown Branch, 4 Daniel Shays Highway, Routes 9 and 202 – partnering with the Belchertown Toy Program
- Palmer Branch, 1051 Thorndike Street – partnering with the Palmer Lions Club Holiday Toy Program
- Three Rivers Branch, 2060 Main Street – partnering with the Palmer Lions Club Holiday Toy Program
Bernasconi continued, “The holiday season is about caring for those around us and being generous. It is heartwarming every year to witness how our community members support each other. By partnering with the local toy drive organizations and our giving residents we are able to bring a child holiday cheer and truly embody the spirit of the holiday season. Thank you to everyone who plans to give this year and has supported this effort in the past.”
North Brookfield Savings Bank is a proud sponsor of Light Up Palmer, an event dedicated to lighting up the business section of downtown Depot Village and celebrating the holiday season with the community. Join us December 4th at Depot Square in Palmer for free crafts, games, giveaways and more!